Friday, January 15, 2010

The Point of It all

I love to travel and when I book my tickets it is usually for an international flight. Talking to my co-workers I realized that there are so many places in the USA that are hidden treasures. This site, although featuring places that I visit internationally, will focus on places throughout the U.S. that are along the road less traveled. Therefore I will only address the Continental US, since we all seem to already know how exciting Alaska and Hawaii are.

They won't all be posted at once. Instead I plan on going state by state alphabetically adding one per week for a year. Just stick with me and soon we will have a full list of the most exciting places in the US.

I do not claim to have visited all of these places--most likely I have not been to most of them. Simply I am working to compile a list, for myself and for others, of "the places you should go".

No comments:

Post a Comment